1. Nursing Diagnosis Acute Pain related to:
- biological trauma obstruction / spasm tract inflammatory processes, iskhemia / tissue necrosis
- Complaints of pain, colic billiary (pain frequency).
- Facial expressions as pain, a cautious attitude.
- Autonomic responses (changes in blood pressure, pulse).
- Focus on self-limited.
2. Nursing Diagnosis Risk for Deficient Fluid Volume related to:
- Increase in gastric fluid loss: vomiting, gastric distention and hipermolity.
- Treatment has the effect of reducing the fluid.
- The freezing process
- Signs and symptoms of unstable can not be applied to the actual diagnosis.
3. Nursing Diagnosis Imbalanced Nutrition Less Than Body Requirements related to:
Risk factors that affect:
- Imposed on themselves and given limited food, nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia, pain.
- Loss of nutrients, affect digestion due to disturbance / narrowing of the bile duct.
4. Nursing Diagnosis Deficient Knowledge: about prognosis and treatment needs related to:
- Re asking about information.
- Imformasi misinterpretation.
- Have not / do not know the source of information.